Sunday, November 23, 2008

1st Daddy Daughter weekend-11/14/08-11/16/08

Mommy headed off on her girl's scrap booking weekend and daddy and daughter secretly took off to NEW BRAUNFELS! I didn't give him permission to do that!! Just kidding!! Over the weekend while speaking on the phone I didn't believe that he actually went to New Braunfels and didn't believe him till I got home and he showed me proof! He had taken lots of pictures of their wonderful adventure to the Children's Museum! Jersi had a ball going from exhibit to exhibit exploring her surroundings!! She got to go in several different exhibits from NASA to a grocery store with her very own grocery cart!! As you can see she had a good time in the camping exhibit as well! I almost forgot to mention that he fixed her hair and took wonderful care of our beautiful daughter all weekend! Needless to say I was very surprised about the road trip yet very very proud of our wonderful daddy! Way to go dad!













































No comments: